Thursday, July 12, 2012

Disney Commercials

All the Tom Oreb commercials from Disney's short-lived commercial division that I could find.








There's a bunch of others that I can't seem to find. I'd really like to see the one that uses the Pete model sheet I posted earlier.

Apparently, there is at least one more commercial with Mickey Mouse looking at his image in a mirror above a dresser and two children in the back seat of an American Motors car, a male and a female, so they are not the nephews. I have seen stills from this commercial but not the actual commercial. Supposedly there was another that featured Cinderella and yet another with Alice from Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. There is no official listing of all the commercials done by Disney at this time.

via Mouse Planet 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment